Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Butter Chicken And Shrimp

Mmm. Every once in a while, I get an idea in my head and just run with that.

This past Sunday, while I was at work, my eldest daughter decided that she was going to make dinner. That was fine by me. Everyone agreed that chicken would be best. I mentioned shrimp and that was fine too.

As the afternoon passed, I mentally prepared my shopping list. I decided that perhaps the usual chicken or shrimp stir fry might be getting a little old. I wanted something spicier. And the I had it.

Butter Chicken.

We hadn't had it in forever. And suddenly I wanted it. I finished work, I shopped and then headed home.

Everyone was wiped out by their day, swimming, lunch and play. So while the family rested and vegged out, I got busy. And even though D1 was going to cook, I had fun preparing food for everyone. And the results were delish!

Butter chicken and shrimp, with Naan bread, mint yogurt and baked rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment